********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ubtrapper_rivals103836

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2014
1,519
1,696
0
Reading comprehension is your friend. I said 20 minutes from playing for a Final Four not in one. That means 20 more minutes and if we win we will be playing Auburn to go to a Final Four. Try paying attention instead of rushing to bash a post.
Ok slugger. Gotcha
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I'm more nervous with the big lead than I was when it was close. Don't ask me why. I guess those leads that always get away from us.
 

c-a-t-s-f-a-n

All-Conference
Jun 29, 2017
1,750
1,502
47
You'd think with having like the worst foul rate in the country they'd be used to getting called for them by now
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around Kentucky Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
  2. 02 KSR Football Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'