********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ubtrapper_rivals103836

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2014
1,519
1,696
0
Reading comprehension is your friend. I said 20 minutes from playing for a Final Four not in one. That means 20 more minutes and if we win we will be playing Auburn to go to a Final Four. Try paying attention instead of rushing to bash a post.
Ok slugger. Gotcha
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I'm more nervous with the big lead than I was when it was close. Don't ask me why. I guess those leads that always get away from us.
 

c-a-t-s-f-a-n

All-Conference
Jun 29, 2017
1,750
1,502
47
You'd think with having like the worst foul rate in the country they'd be used to getting called for them by now
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
  5. 05 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas