I am relaxed, but I also try to be prepared. I need this after the day I had at work. Go Cats!Ummmmm its Ky basketball it will be on youtube.
Relax
Go to YouTube and type in:I am relaxed, but I also try to be prepared. I need this after the day I had at work. Go Cats!
Hit Sports live reactions in the search. It’s there now.Go to YouTube and type in:
UK Basketball Live.
Last time it was a guy named Sports Live Reaction. Or something similar.
LOL! good job!There was that youtube guy I used for the last game. Can't remember the name though.
How do you get to that on the espn app? Want to watch on my tv thru the app.
No idea. It's a pain in the *** to put an ESPN app on a TV, so I just sit at my double monitors at my home office and watch, at least these kinds of games.How do you get to that on the espn app? Want to watch on my tv thru the app.
I found it. At bottom of espn app it says Watch. Click that. Then go yo other live events. Find game, then sign in with your YouTube tv credentials.No idea. It's a pain in the *** to put an ESPN app on a TV, so I just sit at my double monitors at my home office and watch, at least these kinds of games.
Once Monday gets here I watch on TV because they stop doing this idiotic streaming garbage.
This is where we find out if adjustments get madeLot of dribbling and one on one drives. Need to get the screening action going.
Bump knees with someone maybe? HopefullyOweh looks good. Not happy about Williams being hurt.
He's a run stopper.Robinson for three!!!
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt