Official Game Thread

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,993
73,728
113
I feel good about them all I have confidence that they all will make them on this team. Pope won’t be stealing anyone’s confidence. You have Robinson , Butler , Chandler , Perry , Noah , Carr, Brea, Almonor, Oweh , and Kerr
Robinson is a 10/10 when he shoots all the others are somewhere between 3-9 out of 10. I want them shooting, but Robinson is in another tier
 

UKAlum84

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2022
1,587
1,186
66
I really thought when it was a close game, What the heck are we doing?

Then something changed, big time.

We went on a shooting clinic.
 

Demarcus Kidd-Miller

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2012
34,561
3,916
0
Pretty sloppy play on offense that first half. Lots of one on one into multiple defenders. I get this team needs to shoot a lot of threes, but let's get them off of ball movement like that 3 or 4 minute stretch we had late.
 
  • Like
Reactions: trey g 4 UK

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,885
27,589
113
Mid start but really liked that they didn’t panic and stuck to the plan and shot their way out of it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games