Official Game Thread

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,001
73,744
113
I feel good about them all I have confidence that they all will make them on this team. Pope won’t be stealing anyone’s confidence. You have Robinson , Butler , Chandler , Perry , Noah , Carr, Brea, Almonor, Oweh , and Kerr
Robinson is a 10/10 when he shoots all the others are somewhere between 3-9 out of 10. I want them shooting, but Robinson is in another tier
 

UKAlum84

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2022
1,587
1,186
66
I really thought when it was a close game, What the heck are we doing?

Then something changed, big time.

We went on a shooting clinic.
 

Demarcus Kidd-Miller

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2012
34,561
3,916
0
Pretty sloppy play on offense that first half. Lots of one on one into multiple defenders. I get this team needs to shoot a lot of threes, but let's get them off of ball movement like that 3 or 4 minute stretch we had late.
 
  • Like
Reactions: trey g 4 UK

chroix

Heisman
Jul 22, 2013
10,889
27,594
113
Mid start but really liked that they didn’t panic and stuck to the plan and shot their way out of it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  4. 04 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition