Of course those orange thugs start a fight.
SUCK IT YOU BIG ORANGE PUNKS
SUCK IT YOU BIG ORANGE PUNKS
It’s a big time win for sure we need them.Love this win!
Such a freaking troll man. When you are upset over a win it gets pretty obvious manIf be shocked but I’m so sick of spotting teams 15 points it makes me sick. We could easily win some games if we came out and played like the second half all game.
I know, like why don’t we watch second halves and fight like this all game? We could be really respectable then.Imagine if we played well during the first half of games....
Garrison’s yapping started the fight.Of course those orange thugs start a fight.
SUCK IT YOU BIG ORANGE PUNKS
Win or lose, one thing that never changed is everyone involved with the Tennessee program — coaches, players, fans — are pure trash.Sore losers as usual. Never change Vols.
Looked like Oweh was doing most the talking, I love the fight!Garrison’s yapping started the fight.
Me too brother. I don’t get this team. Maybe Lowe being hurt and not knowing really hindered us.I keep trying to hate this team but they keep pulling me back.
They will find a way...."but, but, we were behind. No style points"...What are the negative nancy's going to complain about now?
Maybe the Never Quit Cats?Come back cats 2
Kid is becoming a stud muffin!Moreno knows how to close games.![]()
this is not sustainable, but we are winning , impossibly so. Maybe it will finally get this team over the mental hump and start playing lights out with whoever the &^$% is on the floor. Win the game.If be shocked but I’m so sick of spotting teams 15 points it makes me sick. We could easily win some games if we came out and played like the second half all game.
Boom!!!Gonna make a huge run…I feel it coming![]()
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)