Official Wildats vs. Gators Game Thread

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
They just flashed the stat 282-10 when up 10+ in Cal games. I have a spreadsheet I started last year to track this now. The bad news is Kentucky was 282-8 before losing their last 2 games when up 10+ this year lost to Kansas and North Carolina when up 10+ this year.
In fact Kentucky lost 4 times when up 10+ in the 2020 calendar year. 4 of their 10 total loses in 10+ years under Cal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gharding07

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,040
4,687
113
I could not imagine a scenario where we had 7 fewer turnovers in this game at any point yet we do.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
They just flashed the stat 282-10 when up 10+ in Cal games. I have a spreadsheet I started last year to track this now. The bad news is Kentucky was 282-8 before losing their last 2 games when up 10+ this year lost to Kansas and North Carolina when up 10+ this year.
In fact Kentucky lost 4 times when up 10+ in the 2020 calendar year. 4 of their 10 total loses in 10+ years under Cal.


Id be interested to know other top teams in that category, but I doubt there is a site where you can look that kind of thing up without having to pay money or be a sports entity like ESPN to afford it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  3. 03 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama