Brooks looks like a completely different player than last year
I was just coming here to post that
Brooks looks like a completely different player than last year
Let the kid play. He's getting better.Please get Boston out.
Looking Good. First time I’ve seen Gators. They’re not very good. Keep it up Cats.Holy ****, where has this team been?
I like Toppin as 6th man right now minimum but look away, BBJ has a nice stat line this game minus shooting.Brooks
Sarr
Mintz
Askew
Allen
Our best lineup.
Brooks might be the best player on the team lol
I don't think so. Looked like Boston just lost it.Is it our ball??
Sarr for JacksonAskew, Mintz, Allen, Brooks, Jackson is probably our best lineup
They are playing either really soft or are just not that good. Hope we keep it up for 15 more minutes!Looking Good. First time I’ve seen Gators. They’re not very good. Keep it up Cats.
Alabama blew their doors off earlier this week. We need to go ahead and do the sameLooking Good. First time I’ve seen Gators. They’re not very good. Keep it up Cats.
He is the leader on the floor.I was just coming here to post that
Doing a lot better passing better not shooting as much being a team playerBoston has made some good passes today.
I slowly see Dontaies playing time diminishing it seems and I don’t know why.
This site is actually great again. Haters awfully quiet.
How about, they are good but we are playing better.Looking Good. First time I’ve seen Gators. They’re not very good. Keep it up Cats.
Would not have thought that but now I can’t disagree.That's why I said that people shouldn't be so critical when we lost 3 games by a total of 7 pts. No way we lose any of those if Brooks isn't hurt.
KSR
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season