I gave my offset burner away. The food next to the firebox always overcooked. Much better grills out there IMHO.Little knowledge on who makes some good ones, but I want something where I can feed the masses.
I’ll ride by and see what he has, can’t remember his name. Just an FYI, I haven’t fired my offset in over a year and likely won’t any time soon. One or more ceramic Kamado grills is a much better investment. Easier to cook on, more versatile, and more efficient. The only drawback is portability.Do you know if he has anything set up where I can contact him? Wouldn’t mind driving to Aberdeen to purchase something from a MS business
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar