OJ dies..

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
The trial was more about race and prejudice than it was about determining guilt or innocence. Prosecutors made a colossal mistake by filing the case in LA instead of Santa Monica. That jury had exactly ONE white person, a female. Observers during the trial said the jury seemed more moved by Simpson's mother's testimony than anything else and their sympathies turned toward him.

The amount of physical evidence that was suppressed is mind-blowing. Putting Mark Fuhrman on the stand was a horrible mistake. Playing up the trope of a white woman marrying a wealthy black athlete was successful for the defense. The LAPD was put on trial as much as OJ was.

There are racial undertones to those who deny the truth in this case and want to pretend that OJ was nothing more than an amazing athlete who had a little blip in his personal life.
Depended on where you sat. I watched almost the entire trial live. From my perspective it was about Marsha Clark becoming a star rather than prosecuting the case properly. She left the door open for race to play a role rather than present the whole truth. This allowed for the jury to walk thru on Furman’s reputation.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Depended on where you sat. I watched almost the entire trial live. From my perspective it was about Marsha Clark becoming a star rather than prosecuting the case properly. She left the door open for race to play a role rather than present the whole truth. This allowed for the jury to walk thru on Furman’s reputation.
She made a lot of mistakes. Darden put the nail in their own coffin with the glove nonsense.

I think Clark and Judge Ito enjoyed the media attention way too much. Cochrane was already a media ***** and was totally himself. Kato was a joke.

Reactions: Pudly76

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
“Finally, OJ can rest, knowing his wife’s killer is DEAD.”

IMG_5775.png

I can hear Norm now…

"SNL news has just learned that OJ Simpson has passed away. In related news, an audible concert of "phewwww" could be heard coming collectively from California White models."

This is so fitting for both men…

IMG_4427.jpeg

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
These jurors stole justice from the poor families that had their loved ones brutally murdered. I hope they all rot in hell with OJ.
It’s hard to argue with your sentiment even if I’d wanted to.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Alas good meme, I knew him well. And now farewell, minus ONE!

IMG_4437.jpeg

Technically, OJ outlived Bruce.

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
OJ Simpson was a horrible human being, who just happened to be a great football player. The reverse is not true, but I see it being portrayed like that here.

If we hold the murder trial as being just, the second armed robbery conviction is damning enough, all by itself.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
This animal brutally murdered two people. Your priorities are definitely messed up.
I don't believe that one can sit in judgement of a person by their worst act. My priorities are just fine. If you don't like them, then you can go fuuck yourself. I don't care what you think.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I don't believe that one can sit in judgement of a person by their worst act. My priorities are just fine. If you don't like them, then you can go fuuck yourself. I don't care what you think.
So which act was worse? Killing Ron or killing his ex wife?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
At one time OJ was about the most likable and approachable ex player ever. Something changed, Clearly a case of CTE. That does not give him a free pass for murder, but we should note the reasons behind it.

Aug 24, 2017
You are a liar. By posting your comment, clearly you do care what I think. Anyone who values someone's athletic accomplishments over the fact they committed a heinous double murder completely lacks any ethics or morals. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• Wow

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017

Unbelievable. I've never been in the pro Reggie camp over everything but this is ridiculous. If they can tweet that ish, then give Reggie has dang trophy back, My God.

Reactions: 4thamp1 and SC200SC

gangogi

Aug 24, 2017
For all of you in here who are of the faith, don't be surprised if you run into OJ behind the Pearly gates one day.

• Wow

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Still butthurt over the ACA vote, eh? :LOL:

(n)

NOPE.

My issue goes way back to his military record, in the academy, and throughout his military service.

“McStain” was / is, NO hero, this is where my issue is with him.

His personal life, at 40 years old, (while married with children) didn’t want to be adult, was banging 25 year olds, one who later became his second wife.

His professional life: “Keating Five” banking scandal.

His RINO political career, then aspiring to be an American President.

Once a POS ALWAYS a POS.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
You are a liar. By posting your comment, clearly you do care what I think. Anyone who values someone's athletic accomplishments over the fact they committed a heinous double murder completely lacks any ethics or morals. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Learn to read you moron, I never said that, And you don't get to sit in judgement of me either so fuuck you.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Learn to read you moron, I never said that, And you don't get to sit in judgement of me either so fuuck you.
Liar.

keep making stupid posts then walking them back. It’s what you do

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Liar.

keep making stupid posts then walking them back. It’s what you do
You never did learn to read properly, did you, Puddles? So sad, all that time wasted in school when you could have been out doing something with your life.

gangogi

Aug 24, 2017
NOPE.

My issue goes way back to his military record, in the academy, and throughout his military service.

“McStain” was / is, NO hero, this is where my issue is with him.

His personal life, at 40 years old, (while married with children) didn’t want to be adult, was banging 25 year olds, one who later became his second wife.

His professional life: “Keating Five” banking scandal.

His RINO political career, then aspiring to be an American President.

Once a POS ALWAYS a POS.

No hero? From what I understand, he served his country admirably. Refused early release as a POW. I trust you voted for Hillary and Biden because talk about an adulterer... ooof!

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017

Unbelievable. I've never been in the pro Reggie camp over everything but this is ridiculous. If they can tweet that ish, then give Reggie has dang trophy back, My God.

I had the privilege to attend the 2005 Fresno State game.
Bush was magic that night.
Never seen a better single game performance.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
That is insane. Yikes.

But I will say, and I'm using a wide brush here... black community knew OJ was guilty and didn't care. This was comeuppance for Rodney King.
Can’t deny it. But those roots were deep before Rodney.

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
No hero? From what I understand, he served his country admirably. Refused early release as a POW. I trust you voted for Hillary and Biden because talk about an adulterer... ooof!
@gangogi

Welcome. You appear to be new here.

1) You’ve been reading the revision history of the McCain.

Simply stated…

john “mc stain” mc cain, is NOT a “war hero.”

His Navy record proves this:
1) wasn’t a model midshipman while at the Naval Academy.
2) graduated fifth from the bottom of his class.
3) his crashing of multiple aircraft.
4) his Navy flying record.
he crashed three planes
one while training
one while flying on a personal trip
one snagging electrical wires while “clowning“ in Spain.
5) his ”back fire” prank, contributed to a fire on the deck of a Navy aircraft carrier. 134 Navy sailers, died as a result.
6) his being shot down, captured and being held captive and a POW. Read his commander’s report.

7) his actions while being a POW.
Just ask…
There are plenty of (still alive) fellow Veterans who served with this “ŚHIT Bag.” Who have lived, first hand experiences of john mc cain and NOT a 50 years later, rewriting of History, by a fellow “RINO” / liberal democRAT.

All of the above are, HIS actions.

NONE are worthy or rise to the level of being… a War Hero.

Since this topic is NOT about Senator mc cain, I’ll leave out his republican political antics for another @aimeedeethread.

Sadly mc cain Presidential run allowed another Śhitty liberal democRAT to win over a very poorly ”content to be second place” loser of a republican campaign.

john mc cain, is NOT an American Hero.

Convince me. I’m wrong.

2) You’ve got me confused with either @aimeedee or @troypwr. NEVER voted for a democRAT, EVER.

And, a good day to you.

Last edited:

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
I had the privilege to attend the 2005 Fresno State game.
Bush was magic that night.
Never seen a better single game performance.
I had field tickets. I attended with my bestie whose dad was a well-known USC football alum. As we stood and watched warm-ups, we looked at each other and said, "USC is in trouble'. Fresno State was loose, looked ready to brawl, and they were. If not for Reggie's heroics, USC gets their azz whooped that night.

@gangogi

Welcome. You appear to be new here.
He is not. He deserves no welcome. He's a race-baiter and a phony. He did once, however, suggest that it would be great if Eldrick had hit his wife in the head with a golf club.
john “mc stain” mc cain, is NOT a “war hero.”

His Navy record proves this:
1) wasn’t a model midshipman while at the Naval Academy.
2) graduated fifth from the bottom of his class.
3) his crashing of multiple aircraft.
4) his Navy flying record.
he crashed three planes
Correct. He blamed the aircraft, and A-4, for his problems. He wasn't a good pilot, ever. The aircraft was not at fault.

gangogi

Aug 24, 2017
He is not. He deserves no welcome. He's a race-baiter and a phony. He did once, however, suggest that it would be great if Eldrick had hit his wife in the head with a golf club.

You know very well that was a joke and for 15 years you have been regurgitating this and trying to paint a false picture of me seriously suggesting a violent act. In all "seriousness", I do remember you defending the Duggar family and how they handled the Josh Duggar molestations. I distinctly remember you claiming Josh was a disturbed young man but not a pedophile. Looks like the let-our-church's-priest-talk-him-out-of-his-phase didn't work.

Latest posts