OJ dies..

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
You know very well that was a joke and for 15 years you have been regurgitating this and trying to paint a false picture of me seriously suggesting a violent act. In all "seriousness", I do remember you defending the Duggar family and how they handled the Josh Duggar molestations. I distinctly remember you claiming Josh was a disturbed young man but not a pedophile. Looks like the let-our-church's-priest-talk-him-out-of-his-phase didn't work.
Wow. So this isn’t really on topic. Maybe start your own thread?

or just stfu

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
You know very well that was a joke and for 15 years you have been regurgitating this and trying to paint a false picture of me seriously suggesting a violent act.
Nope. Nobody else saw it as a joke but you. If it was a joke, why did you attempt an "apology"? Besides, joking about domestic violence is pretty sick. Regardless, it provided context for how long you've been trolling this forum.

You are still a race-baiter.
In all "seriousness", I do remember you defending the Duggar family and how they handled the Josh Duggar molestations. I distinctly remember you claiming Josh was a disturbed young man but not a pedophile. Looks like the let-our-church's-priest-talk-him-out-of-his-phase didn't work.
Incorrect. I did not defend the Duggar family. You posted false information about Josh Duggar and I corrected it. That's not defending him, that's holding you to the facts. I ripped his parents and their clergy for having had the information for years and not handling it properly.

You attempted to paint my comments as a defense of pedophiles and it's obviously an outrageous lie. Flying in every 1 or 2 years to try and make a point is funny but not cute. Do better.

Aug 24, 2017
"The Los Angeles Times made a noticeable blunder its OJ Simpson obituary, which ran Thursday following the announcement of the former NFL player's death from cancer at the age of 76.

In the version that originally went up on the Times' site, the first sentence in the penultimate paragraph of the lengthy obit read:

'Long before the city woke up on a fall morning in 2017, Trump walked out of Lovelock Correction Center outside Reno, a free man for the first time in nine years."

Careful there, LA Times.....your mask is slipping.

The LA Times called it a typo which is pure cattle feces. This was intentional and done with malice. Trump has grounds to sue.

Reactions: Pudly76

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Everything with you guys is a conspiracy. The LAT is simply loaded with incompetent staff and not enough editors. I doubt anyone with any seniority would welcome this sort of embarrassment.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Everything with you guys is a conspiracy. The LAT is simply loaded with incompetent staff and not enough editors. I doubt anyone with any seniority would welcome this sort of embarrassment.
Always the excuse with the left. Yet the papers have plenty of staff to “fact check” everyone else, just not themselves.. is that what you’re saying?

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Not some conspiracy.
The author did one of two things.
Put in Trump's name as a joke and forgot to fix it before submitting or
The author subconsciously put in Trump's name and did not realize it.

Either way, serious TDS.

Latest posts