True. I forgot that one, good point.Originally posted by goingpostal72:
or 4-a foul. Byu can't guard them off the bounce
Originally posted by CatPhight:
The magical underwear must be losing power.
1st half - 10-15 3 pointers
2nd half - 1-7 3 pointers
Has the proverbial well run dry?
![]()
This post was edited on 3/17 11:31 PM by CatPhight
Originally posted by CatPhight:
The magical underwear must be losing power.
1st half - 10-15 3 pointers
2nd half - 1-7 3 pointers
Has the proverbial well run dry?
![]()
This post was edited on 3/17 11:31 PM by CatPhight
I hear the Tards game is airing on the Court TV channel.Originally posted by Free_Salato_Blue:
I hope none of UK's games are on TRU TV.![]()
Originally posted by CatPhight:
I hear the Tards game is airing on the Court TV channel.Originally posted by Free_Salato_Blue:
I hope none of UK's games are on TRU TV.![]()
Nice one!Originally posted by CatPhight:
I hear the Tards game is airing on the Court TV channel.Originally posted by Free_Salato_Blue:
I hope none of UK's games are on TRU TV.![]()
Ole Miss goes up 5 and leaves the guy wide open...that is all they can do and they let him be wide open.Originally posted by akers65:
BYU starting to get hot again from 3
yes its a fun game to watch
Originally posted by SaguaroCat:
Been a fun game to watch. I appreciate ole miss coming back and making it close. I'd root for them, but I do want to watch another byu game.
This post was edited on 3/17 11:41 PM by SaguaroCat
Originally posted by point1zerorock:
I'm calling heartbreak city for Ole Miss
nope. Ole miss wins
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'