True. I forgot that one, good point.Originally posted by goingpostal72:
or 4-a foul. Byu can't guard them off the bounce
Originally posted by CatPhight:
The magical underwear must be losing power.
1st half - 10-15 3 pointers
2nd half - 1-7 3 pointers
Has the proverbial well run dry?
![]()
This post was edited on 3/17 11:31 PM by CatPhight
Originally posted by CatPhight:
The magical underwear must be losing power.
1st half - 10-15 3 pointers
2nd half - 1-7 3 pointers
Has the proverbial well run dry?
![]()
This post was edited on 3/17 11:31 PM by CatPhight
I hear the Tards game is airing on the Court TV channel.Originally posted by Free_Salato_Blue:
I hope none of UK's games are on TRU TV.![]()
Originally posted by CatPhight:
I hear the Tards game is airing on the Court TV channel.Originally posted by Free_Salato_Blue:
I hope none of UK's games are on TRU TV.![]()
Nice one!Originally posted by CatPhight:
I hear the Tards game is airing on the Court TV channel.Originally posted by Free_Salato_Blue:
I hope none of UK's games are on TRU TV.![]()
Ole Miss goes up 5 and leaves the guy wide open...that is all they can do and they let him be wide open.Originally posted by akers65:
BYU starting to get hot again from 3
yes its a fun game to watch
Originally posted by SaguaroCat:
Been a fun game to watch. I appreciate ole miss coming back and making it close. I'd root for them, but I do want to watch another byu game.
This post was edited on 3/17 11:41 PM by SaguaroCat
Originally posted by point1zerorock:
I'm calling heartbreak city for Ole Miss
nope. Ole miss wins
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina