Omg….I just realized

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
No you don’t. You could watch real sports.
A quick look at the guide shows some very exciting car racing (turn LEFT everybody!), some excellent softball complete w/ bows in the hair and cheerleading, lots of golf (shhhhhhh be quiet), Rounds 4-7 of the NFL draft (ooh be still my beating heart), and MLB baseball which I assume you don't like either since you don't like the more exciting college version. You have fun stretched out on the couch watching all of that crap............

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
A quick look at the guide shows some very exciting car racing (turn LEFT everybody!), some excellent softball complete w/ bows in the hair and cheerleading, lots of golf (shhhhhhh be quiet), Rounds 4-7 of the NFL draft (ooh be still my beating heart), and MLB baseball which I assume you don't like either since you don't like the more exciting college version. You have fun stretched out on the couch watching all of that crap............
I guess I'll sacrifice and put a butt on the smoker, drink some cold beer and watch baseball on my back porch. I'll try not to enjoy myself since it's not a real sport and I'm not allowed to like it.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Just beat their asses and the whistlers usually shut up quickly...we learned this in '21 already

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
My money is on Steel Magnolias and a good cry.
steel magnolias GIF

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
It's actually one of the most athletic sport. Catching, diving, throwing (off balance/one leg/two legs/ running sideways/ long distance/short distance), endurance, core muscle strength, quick twitch muscles, pitching, hitting, running, sliding, hand eye coordination times 100.