On A Personal Note...

uvacavs1

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2010
3,343
1,341
0
Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Jason (he may have been just 44) was an Iraq War veteran and from what I understand saved men on the battlefield and earned a Purple Heart. His wonderful wife is also a Principal, at Tappahannock (Essex) Elementary School. His great kids were and are 1st team athletes and top students at Essex. (Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Governor's School). RIP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Daddy_rabbit

Essex Trojan1

Senior
May 17, 2009
4,401
996
0
Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Jason (he may have been just 44) was an Iraq War veteran and from what I understand saved men on the battlefield and earned a Purple Heart. His wonderful wife is also a Principal, at Tappahannock (Essex) Elementary School. His great kids were and are 1st team athletes and top students at Essex. (Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Governor's School). RIP.
I was told 47 but you might be right about him being 44 uvacav1. I thought 47 was a bit high. All around good guy just like his brother Butch.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's