My friend, classmate (‘87) and principal of Lancaster High School Butch Gross, lost his brother Jason Gross. He was 47. Prayers to the Gross family.
I was told 47 but you might be right about him being 44 uvacav1. I thought 47 was a bit high. All around good guy just like his brother Butch.Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
Jason (he may have been just 44) was an Iraq War veteran and from what I understand saved men on the battlefield and earned a Purple Heart. His wonderful wife is also a Principal, at Tappahannock (Essex) Elementary School. His great kids were and are 1st team athletes and top students at Essex. (Volleyball, Golf, Soccer, Governor's School). RIP.
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 7