ON VACATION

lou v

All-Conference
Staff member
Aug 27, 2004
18,075
3,273
98
LouV and the entire LouV family will be on vacation this week, so Philip Straus will be running the show at WR. The board minions will also be in place, as usual. I will be popping in from time to time as time permits to make sure things are running smoothly and that everyone is behaving. So play nice.
 

NJCat83588

Senior
Jun 5, 2001
8,874
456
0
LouV and the entire LouV family will be on vacation this week, so Philip Straus will be running the show at WR. The board minions will also be in place, as usual. I will be popping in from time to time as time permits to make sure things are running smoothly and that everyone is behaving. So play nice.

Enjoy your vacation!
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
22,016
1,873
63
You know you are getting a little too addicted to the board when you say to yourself," I wish I had known, I could have planned my vacation for this week too."

Have fun Lou.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  4. 04 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster