ON VACATION

lou v

All-Conference
Staff member
Aug 27, 2004
18,053
3,241
98
LouV and the entire LouV family will be on vacation this week, so Philip Straus will be running the show at WR. The board minions will also be in place, as usual. I will be popping in from time to time as time permits to make sure things are running smoothly and that everyone is behaving. So play nice.
 

NJCat83588

Senior
Jun 5, 2001
8,874
456
0
LouV and the entire LouV family will be on vacation this week, so Philip Straus will be running the show at WR. The board minions will also be in place, as usual. I will be popping in from time to time as time permits to make sure things are running smoothly and that everyone is behaving. So play nice.

Enjoy your vacation!
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
21,848
1,766
63
You know you are getting a little too addicted to the board when you say to yourself," I wish I had known, I could have planned my vacation for this week too."

Have fun Lou.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now