ON VACATION

lou v

All-Conference
Staff member
Aug 27, 2004
18,056
3,243
98
LouV and the entire LouV family will be on vacation this week, so Philip Straus will be running the show at WR. The board minions will also be in place, as usual. I will be popping in from time to time as time permits to make sure things are running smoothly and that everyone is behaving. So play nice.
 

NJCat83588

Senior
Jun 5, 2001
8,874
456
0
LouV and the entire LouV family will be on vacation this week, so Philip Straus will be running the show at WR. The board minions will also be in place, as usual. I will be popping in from time to time as time permits to make sure things are running smoothly and that everyone is behaving. So play nice.

Enjoy your vacation!
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
21,880
1,790
63
You know you are getting a little too addicted to the board when you say to yourself," I wish I had known, I could have planned my vacation for this week too."

Have fun Lou.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  3. 03 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field