On3 is predicting Tier 2 Debust is going to drag his massive nuts all over 4th and Kirby for 5* DB and #1 player in Cali

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
There is no need in getting more upset than you already are Korey, The King of CFB signed two 5* DBs from Cali last year
And we signed the number one corner and number one safety last year both 5 stars, with the number one class, don’t Phuck with King Kirby son

Reactions: mobiledawg

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Mr Rogers Art GIF

Reactions: mobiledawg

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Done going back and forth with lying, excuse making ghags
What lies are being told ? UGA fans are the ones that are going to have to come up with excuses bc 4th and Kirby hired some phag DB coach named "Donte" that had been at USC recruiting this kid for 4 years and he couldnt deliver :ROFLMAO:

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
What lies are being told ? UGA fans are the ones that are going to have to come up with excuses bc 4th and Kirby hired some phag DB coach named "Donte" that had been at USC recruiting this kid for 4 years and he couldnt deliver :ROFLMAO:
Show me where DeBUST delivered a commitment? Take your time punk

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Actually, this would be a pretty strong data point against “your point”. And it would be a H2H win over your visor-wearing hero.
Visor wearing two time Championship winning coach, show the king of college football some respect sissie boy

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Actually, this would be a pretty strong data point against “your point”. And it would be a H2H win over your visor-wearing hero.
500 right now on who has the better class come signing day? Come on SPINELESS COWARD!!! I’ll break you BIITCH BOY

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
500 right now on who has the better class come signing day? Come on SPINELESS COWARD!!! I’ll break you BIITCH BOY

We got some major crawdaddying up in here. Now that it's known Debust is finna drag his nuts all over 4th and Kirby in a head to head battle for a 5* DB ole Korey is ordering some sacks of Quikcrete to move the goal posts from "he can't recruit in the south or sign elite players" lol 😂

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
We got some major crawdaddying up in here. Now that it's known Debust is finna drag his nuts all over 4th and Kirby in a head to head battle for a 5* DB ole Korey is ordering some sacks of Quikcrete to move the goal posts from "he can't recruit in the south or sign elite players" lol 😂
Take the bet pussie

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Visor wearing two time Championship winning coach, show the king of college football some respect sissie boy
If he wants the respect of Alabama fans, he at least needs to win around half his games against Alabama. Pretty simple concept, but he’s a long way off.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You don’t have $500, ghey boy. Lmao at thinking $500 would “break me”. I could buy and sell your a$$.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
If he wants the respect of Alabama fans, he at least needs to win around half his games against Alabama. Pretty simple concept, but he’s a long way off.
“rEsPeCt of aLaBaMa fAnS” yikes if you actually believe he gives af about respect from a fanbase

The lack of self awareness with you is ridiculous 20 year internet troll tough guy… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“rEsPeCt of aLaBaMa fAnS” yikes if you actually believe he gives af about respect from a fanbase

The lack of self awareness with you is ridiculous 20 year internet troll tough guy… :ROFLMAO:
The spineless coward chimes in :ROFLMAO: Hey, DA….he told me to “respect Kirby”. I simply told him what it would take to get that respect.

“You post on a message board :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:“- more absolute Beta behavior from the Spineless Coward

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The spineless coward chimes in :ROFLMAO: Hey, DA….he told me to “respect Kirby”. I simply told him what it would take to get that respect.

“You post on a message board :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:“- more absolute Beta behavior from the Spineless Coward
I simply told you Kirby could care less about the respect of fans he doesn’t even know 20 year internet troll tough guy

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You have more bets than you can afford already, fvckboiiii. You are lucky I even took another bet with you since it took me months to get $200 last year.
I have two bets and I’ll be collecting like the IRS, BOOK IT

Latest posts