On3 Projections just came out:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
this from the guy that continues to stalk threads that upset him.. and likes to point out "weaknesses" of others.... LOL

I don't stalk anything. You start or insert yourself into every baseball thread, sprouting negativity and sometimes complete BS (like the Mershon is average **** yesterday).

It's a discussion board. I will respond to **** that doesn't make sense or is just assholery.

I should be smarter. There are many posters here with way more sense than me.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I don't stalk anything. You start or insert yourself into every baseball thread, sprouting negativity and sometimes complete BS (like the Mershon is average **** yesterday).

It's a discussion board. I will respond to **** that doesn't make sense or is just assholery.

I should be smarter. There are many posters here with way more sense than me.
and you could simply not come into the threads i start. Since your vast baseball knowledge is sooooo superior to mine.

You and Goat should have your own thread come to think of it....

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Baseball America just came out with their projections as well:

Looks like all 3:
D1 baseball
on3
Baseball America

Agree on the 16 host sites. We arent one of them. All have us a 2 seed somewhere
And this is why all these postseason projections mean diddly until maybe this week. D1 said for weeks now we would host if we went 3-3 over our last 6. We went 3-3, and now we're out.

*I'm not saying I think we should host - I'd love to be one, but we didn't do enough to earn it IMO. We need to schedule as tough as we can going forward. Play Tx Tech or LA Tech in a midweek. Play USM more than once. No SWAC schools. Do whatever it takes to get in one of the early season tournaments like we had in 2021. Yeah we'll lose more non-con games but a single digit RPI makes up for a lot of losses...

Reactions: HuntDawg and patdog