From tying the worst record in MBB (in conference play) set in 1929/1930 season.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
I think we are headed for no win conference season.From tying the worst record in MBB (in conference play) set in 1929/1930 season.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
I think we get 2-3.I think we are headed for no win conference season.![]()
If Kentucky is truly down 2 starters than we should win today.I think we get 2-3.
SoConFrom tying the worst record in MBB (in conference play) set in 1929/1930 season.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
You can do itFrom tying the worst record in MBB (in conference play) set in 1929/1930 season.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
GamecockCentral Football
Live updates: South Carolina vs No. 24 Kentucky (Kickoff approx: 4:20 p.m.)
GamecockCentral Football
Final SEC injury report is in: Latest on Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
GamecockCentral Football
Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky