From tying the worst record in MBB (in conference play) set in 1929/1930 season.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
I think we are headed for no win conference season.From tying the worst record in MBB (in conference play) set in 1929/1930 season.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
I think we get 2-3.I think we are headed for no win conference season.![]()
If Kentucky is truly down 2 starters than we should win today.I think we get 2-3.
SoConFrom tying the worst record in MBB (in conference play) set in 1929/1930 season.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
You can do itFrom tying the worst record in MBB (in conference play) set in 1929/1930 season.
We finished that season 0-10 in the conference.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
GamecockCentral Football
Finalized kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky (VIDEO)