Maybe it’s me but I’m kinda of tired of Oscar battling his own teammates for rebounds, when this happens they turn the ball over. He needs to understand that he doesn’t need every single rebound……
Are you serious?Maybe it’s me but I’m kinda of tired of Oscar battling his own teammates for rebounds, when this happens they turn the ball over. He needs to understand that he doesn’t need every single rebound……
Maybe it’s me but I’m kinda of tired of Oscar battling his own teammates for rebounds, when this happens they turn the ball over. He needs to understand that he doesn’t need every single rebound……
Oh it's definitely you. You can't tell a guy to give less effort. C'mon man!Maybe it’s me but I’m kinda of tired of Oscar battling his own teammates for rebounds, when this happens they turn the ball over. He needs to understand that he doesn’t need every single rebound……
I actually get it. Because also, his rebounding has led to the other guys being lazy on the boards probably thinking "Oscar will get it".Are you serious?
Is there a way to put a limit on how many threads a poster can start?
Well....why is that a negative on Oscar even if it was true.I actually get it. Because also, his rebounding has led to the other guys being lazy on the boards probably thinking "Oscar will get it".
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos