OT: Be Right Back Advancements

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,046
17,698
113
If you build it, they will come!
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: rudedude

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,847
8,904
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
Do I have to stay over after I am done? Do I have to call it the next day?
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,046
17,698
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
One of the problems of the world is that women have a monopoly on all the *****. If we could somehow break that monopoly, then we'd have something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  2. 02 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern