OT: Be Right Back Advancements

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,046
17,698
113
If you build it, they will come!
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: rudedude

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
Do I have to stay over after I am done? Do I have to call it the next day?
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,046
17,698
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
One of the problems of the world is that women have a monopoly on all the *****. If we could somehow break that monopoly, then we'd have something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern