OT: Beer Expertise Needed

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
No meds... But it's definitely something I am allergic to at some level. Unfortunately, it's been happening for years. The Sierra Nevada was an early culprit in my 20's.
 

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,398
6,322
113
Are you by any chance on a drug called Metformin. Ever since the doc started me on that two beers makes me have to lie down sick. But the other things I drink and I am just fine.

Otherwise I fear you may have a terminal case of getting old.

Metformin...makes my ******* start dry heaving just hearing that word. If nothing else makes you invest in the fluffy butt wipe, 2,000mg/day of metformin will do it. Makes eating bad Taco Bell hungover with the stomach flu seem like child's play.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,633
12,103
113
That’s the way I am. In college people used to pull that Guinness real beer snob **** on me for drinking Miller Lite. I can’t drink Guinness and bounce around on a boat or play volleyball in July. Now I can drink whiskey on a 90° day on the golf course. The next morning sucks though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense