OT: Beer Expertise Needed

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
No meds... But it's definitely something I am allergic to at some level. Unfortunately, it's been happening for years. The Sierra Nevada was an early culprit in my 20's.
 

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,391
6,306
113
Are you by any chance on a drug called Metformin. Ever since the doc started me on that two beers makes me have to lie down sick. But the other things I drink and I am just fine.

Otherwise I fear you may have a terminal case of getting old.

Metformin...makes my ******* start dry heaving just hearing that word. If nothing else makes you invest in the fluffy butt wipe, 2,000mg/day of metformin will do it. Makes eating bad Taco Bell hungover with the stomach flu seem like child's play.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,630
12,085
113
That’s the way I am. In college people used to pull that Guinness real beer snob **** on me for drinking Miller Lite. I can’t drink Guinness and bounce around on a boat or play volleyball in July. Now I can drink whiskey on a 90° day on the golf course. The next morning sucks though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window