Heading on summer vacation on Saturday and looking for a book so why not Ask the Pack. What's the best book you've read in the last 2 years?
Heading on summer vacation on Saturday and looking for a book so why not Ask the Pack. What's the best book you've read in the last 2 years?
The Quiet Game - Greg Iles
Or any of his Penn Cage novels.
all set in Natchez. Really great reads
I second 11-22-63. What a great book.
NmWait, I just realized the significance of this date.
JFK was assassinated on the same day that C.S. Lewis (AKA Jack) & Aldous Huxley died. There's a book about this, "Between Heaven & Hell" by Peter Kreeft in which I've been vaguely interested. Are y'all telling me that Stephen King took this and turned it into a sci-fi horror?!
If so, this thread has reached its goal & I'm ordering/finding both books immediately.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four