Heading on summer vacation on Saturday and looking for a book so why not Ask the Pack. What's the best book you've read in the last 2 years?
Heading on summer vacation on Saturday and looking for a book so why not Ask the Pack. What's the best book you've read in the last 2 years?
The Quiet Game - Greg Iles
Or any of his Penn Cage novels.
all set in Natchez. Really great reads
I second 11-22-63. What a great book.
NmWait, I just realized the significance of this date.
JFK was assassinated on the same day that C.S. Lewis (AKA Jack) & Aldous Huxley died. There's a book about this, "Between Heaven & Hell" by Peter Kreeft in which I've been vaguely interested. Are y'all telling me that Stephen King took this and turned it into a sci-fi horror?!
If so, this thread has reached its goal & I'm ordering/finding both books immediately.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more