I couldn't stand Rob Stark or his mom, and his bride was not hot. I also think Jon should have taken the redhead with him.
Good episode, but that doesn't change the fact the first 10 episodes or whatever were really weak. This is the second straight season where only the last 2 episodes are good. I hope getting rid of some of these characters focuses the plots a little better.
I think Jon Snow has the best story along with Bran. Arya was really good then went off the chain in the book. New book out next Month, is that correct. Hope the Jon Snow story changes.
That may be the dumbest thing I've seen posted on here in quite a while.I couldn't stand Rob Stark or his mom, and his bride was not hot.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama