OT: Incredible

padtigers

Heisman
Jun 6, 2010
37,552
69,266
113
Perhaps but also he is the one person on the left who hasn't lost his damn mind. I am not a huge fan of his because we have many very significantly different positions but I do respect him and his views. He's got a lot to offer that I think has a place and can be important. Nevertheless, his citing of the poll numbers is what I was referring to and that wasn't a case of them just polling Kimmel over and over again. There's a lot of really ill-informed people on both sides. I find myself frequently embarrassed by some of the things that come from my side of the political sphere.
Oh no doubt. Bill is a Classic Liberal. Which is not that far off from today's Libertarian.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson loses linebacker commitment
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker