OT: memes only

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,078
25,594
113
I fell into that trap in a previous life, sorta. She was high maintenance and narcissistic, but told me that for her birthday. I got her something anyway, but kept it from her until about 7 pm on her birthday. At 630, she went to bed sobbing and very irate that I had nothing for her birthday. I know I should have run away, but 25 and no clue....
 

grinningmule

Heisman
Jul 15, 2021
5,382
19,858
113
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense