OT: memes only

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,072
25,555
113
I fell into that trap in a previous life, sorta. She was high maintenance and narcissistic, but told me that for her birthday. I got her something anyway, but kept it from her until about 7 pm on her birthday. At 630, she went to bed sobbing and very irate that I had nothing for her birthday. I know I should have run away, but 25 and no clue....
 

grinningmule

Heisman
Jul 15, 2021
5,381
19,773
113
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four