OT: memes only

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,162
5,713
113
It’s niche as heck. But funny.
Is that niche? I was going to say you have to be a certain age but I googled and fruit stripes were apparently made until a year ago. I don't chew gum so I'm not sure when they disappeared.

Also, when I googled I learned that the wrappers were actually temporary tattoos? That also reminded me that people in my elementary school would chew them with the wrappers still on them. I'm not sure what that was about other than they said you couldn't tell the difference, which didn't seem to be a point in favor of chewing the gum either way.
 

dickiedawg

All-Conference
Feb 22, 2008
4,575
1,513
113
Is that niche? I was going to say you have to be a certain age but I googled and fruit stripes were apparently made until a year ago. I don't chew gum so I'm not sure when they disappeared.

Also, when I googled I learned that the wrappers were actually temporary tattoos? That also reminded me that people in my elementary school would chew them with the wrappers still on them. I'm not sure what that was about other than they said you couldn't tell the difference, which didn't seem to be a point in favor of chewing the gum either way.

It feels niche to me. But most of the memes in the thread are.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense