OT: memes only

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,155
5,705
113
It’s niche as heck. But funny.
Is that niche? I was going to say you have to be a certain age but I googled and fruit stripes were apparently made until a year ago. I don't chew gum so I'm not sure when they disappeared.

Also, when I googled I learned that the wrappers were actually temporary tattoos? That also reminded me that people in my elementary school would chew them with the wrappers still on them. I'm not sure what that was about other than they said you couldn't tell the difference, which didn't seem to be a point in favor of chewing the gum either way.
 

dickiedawg

All-Conference
Feb 22, 2008
4,570
1,509
113
Is that niche? I was going to say you have to be a certain age but I googled and fruit stripes were apparently made until a year ago. I don't chew gum so I'm not sure when they disappeared.

Also, when I googled I learned that the wrappers were actually temporary tattoos? That also reminded me that people in my elementary school would chew them with the wrappers still on them. I'm not sure what that was about other than they said you couldn't tell the difference, which didn't seem to be a point in favor of chewing the gum either way.

It feels niche to me. But most of the memes in the thread are.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou