OT: memes only

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,071
25,553
113
This was ALWAYS the response at the old Wendy's at Woodrow Wilson and State Street. Part of that, I'm sure, was having to deal with Millsaps and Med students all day.
How much if I add onions? If I take the lettuce off can I add more tomatoes free? How about cheese, can it be under the meat instead?
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,294
6,438
113
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou