OT: memes only

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,071
25,553
113
This was ALWAYS the response at the old Wendy's at Woodrow Wilson and State Street. Part of that, I'm sure, was having to deal with Millsaps and Med students all day.
How much if I add onions? If I take the lettuce off can I add more tomatoes free? How about cheese, can it be under the meat instead?
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,291
6,434
113
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window