Very Talented and though I never saw him, he supposedly put on a heck of a show. I guess he went into eternity without doing “that”.
Last edited:
Two out of three ain’t badHot take: He wasn't very good
Reminds me of the the old days at the Deville Cinema. That was the best cinema ever in Jackson. That's where I watched the Original Star Wars movie.
I preferred The Lamar.
His name was Robert Paulson.
Hot take: He wasn't very good
We have lost some folks recently- Betty White, Bob Saget, Ron Franklin, Louie Anderson, and now Meat Loaf.
Thought these things use to just run in 3’s ?!?
Were those at Suttle Hall?
Obviously the older crowd loves his overly dramatic operetta type thing. Just not my thing at all.
Hamlin was the UN. Suttle was the launching pad.
Hamlin was the UN. Suttle was the launching pad.
Not just an age thing. I'm 65 right in my wheel house and can't say I was big into his thing either. Probably a bunch of artist I like others would say the same. Kinda how music works.
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5