OT: Road Trip Jukebox

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,761
5,293
113
I've fallen into the bad habit of songs running through my mind when I'm at work or not concentrating on something else. Most of them are good. I did have a Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep day one time, which was unfortunate but passed.

This one probably bounces around my head more than others:

 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

Smee

Freshman
Oct 11, 2021
66
98
18
I'm not great at posting the videos...
  • Shoegaze, Alabama Shakes
  • Jessica, The Allman Brothers
  • Jumpin' at the Woodside, Asleep at the Wheel
  • The Weight, The Band
  • Let it Be, The Beatles
  • Mack the Knife, Bobby Darin
  • Closer to Free, BoDeans
  • Human Touch, Bruce
  • Texas, Charlie Daniels
  • Life in a Northern Town, Dream Academy
  • Wild Wild West, Escape Club
  • Greenback Boogie, Ima Robot
  • Walking on Sunshine, Katrina & the Waves
  • Hey Hey What Can I Say, Led Zeppelin
  • Pleasant Valley Sunday, The Monkees
  • Brandy, Looking Glass
  • You Get What You Give, New Radicals
  • Fire, Ohio Players
  • Harmony Hall, Vampire Weekend
  • It Takes Two, Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,399
13,410
113
I’m only liking this one because of the Buffalo Bills stuff in the video!😁
Heard the song for the first time a few hours ago coming home from depot. Smiled and thought of you when I watched the vid. Take a moment and rewatch the vid, it’s an ode to his pop pop “I miss the smell of smoke”
‘really great song
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudedude

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,038
17,686
113
Here is a link for the free stream
of King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard orchestra show tonight and tomorrow night (regular rock show). Live from Forest Hills NYC.Show starts at 7 tonight and 6:30 tomorrow night. Forest Hills has some weird curfew stuff.

 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  2. 02 BWI Wrestling Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
  3. 03 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
  4. 04 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV