OT: Road Trip Jukebox

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,765
5,299
113
I've fallen into the bad habit of songs running through my mind when I'm at work or not concentrating on something else. Most of them are good. I did have a Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep day one time, which was unfortunate but passed.

This one probably bounces around my head more than others:

 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

Smee

Freshman
Oct 11, 2021
66
98
18
I'm not great at posting the videos...
  • Shoegaze, Alabama Shakes
  • Jessica, The Allman Brothers
  • Jumpin' at the Woodside, Asleep at the Wheel
  • The Weight, The Band
  • Let it Be, The Beatles
  • Mack the Knife, Bobby Darin
  • Closer to Free, BoDeans
  • Human Touch, Bruce
  • Texas, Charlie Daniels
  • Life in a Northern Town, Dream Academy
  • Wild Wild West, Escape Club
  • Greenback Boogie, Ima Robot
  • Walking on Sunshine, Katrina & the Waves
  • Hey Hey What Can I Say, Led Zeppelin
  • Pleasant Valley Sunday, The Monkees
  • Brandy, Looking Glass
  • You Get What You Give, New Radicals
  • Fire, Ohio Players
  • Harmony Hall, Vampire Weekend
  • It Takes Two, Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,399
13,411
113
I’m only liking this one because of the Buffalo Bills stuff in the video!😁
Heard the song for the first time a few hours ago coming home from depot. Smiled and thought of you when I watched the vid. Take a moment and rewatch the vid, it’s an ode to his pop pop “I miss the smell of smoke”
‘really great song
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudedude

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,042
17,687
113
Here is a link for the free stream
of King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard orchestra show tonight and tomorrow night (regular rock show). Live from Forest Hills NYC.Show starts at 7 tonight and 6:30 tomorrow night. Forest Hills has some weird curfew stuff.

 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling