OT: Solitaire

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
846
1,170
93
No BS now, what would you say is your solitude winning percentage??
 

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,369
1,721
113
I just looked and am 1058-137 (for multiplayer) on Solitaire on my iPad. Haven’t played in a long time, though.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,533
37,731
113
0-2844

It’s gotten to the point that the ⚠️ on my iPad game appears immediately after the cards are dealt.

😞
 

Monty2007

Sophomore
Apr 10, 2007
129
181
43
If it's Spider Solitaire on my laptop, I'm at 54% 759 wins 1401 played, 2 deck.
Thought I was the only nerd playing this.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern