OT: Solitaire

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
846
1,170
93
No BS now, what would you say is your solitude winning percentage??
 

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,369
1,721
113
I just looked and am 1058-137 (for multiplayer) on Solitaire on my iPad. Haven’t played in a long time, though.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,546
37,747
113
0-2844

It’s gotten to the point that the ⚠️ on my iPad game appears immediately after the cards are dealt.

😞
 

Monty2007

Sophomore
Apr 10, 2007
129
181
43
If it's Spider Solitaire on my laptop, I'm at 54% 759 wins 1401 played, 2 deck.
Thought I was the only nerd playing this.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern