OT: Solitaire

PSUAVLNC

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
846
1,170
93
No BS now, what would you say is your solitude winning percentage??
 

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,369
1,721
113
I just looked and am 1058-137 (for multiplayer) on Solitaire on my iPad. Haven’t played in a long time, though.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,536
37,732
113
0-2844

It’s gotten to the point that the ⚠️ on my iPad game appears immediately after the cards are dealt.

😞
 

Monty2007

Sophomore
Apr 10, 2007
129
181
43
If it's Spider Solitaire on my laptop, I'm at 54% 759 wins 1401 played, 2 deck.
Thought I was the only nerd playing this.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  2. 02 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern