Get in touch with Dan Kane.After updating to Windows 10, I somehow I lost my original rivals account info and can't log into it. Therefore, had to create a new one. Does anyone know how I might be able to retrieve my original account? Thanks in advance for any info.
Thank you, I will try that.You can try calling Rivals @ 1-866-2-Rivals, or e-mail Justin at [email protected]
My nickname on my original account was CoachR35What was your username btw?
Thanks for that advice as well.Unrelated to your question, but do yourself a favor and get a Mac.
That's part of the problem, I can't remember the email address. I never had to log in because my computer remembered the email and password. After the upgrade, I was no longer directed to the site, so created a new account.Do you still have access to the e-mail account you signed up with? If so use the reset option.
I'm in John! Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it so much.I'll send you pm with the e-mail address. Let me know when you get it.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front