Holy 17. I didn’t think it could get worse but this 17en continuous 17ing whining is about to drive me insane. Anyone know of anything short of a bullet that will make it stop.
Holy 17. I didn’t think it could get worse but this 17en continuous 17ing whining is about to drive me insane. Anyone know of anything short of a bullet that will make it stop.
Are you talking about gummies or GUMMIES?Mind off of it. Best friend has it and it can be aggravating, good luck to you
I have it and it is constant. I'm actually rated for it by the VA. I sleep in earplugs (the pressure in my ears seems to mitigate to buzzing), I sleep with "Brown Noise" from Alexia turned up high, it drowns out the ringing. Make hearing the other party on a cell phone much more difficult.
My wife kicks me when I let go with the brown noise.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar