OT - Unexpected but Funny Ole Miss Cameo

Aug 14, 2017
I came across this video last night (got into one of those "karma" video kicks) and about fell outta my chair when it hit the ~8:57 mark. In case you don't wanna watch the whole video, these kids were searched after officers saw them littering, then they find the beer and start calling kids' parents that they're drinking underage. Start at about the 8:08 mark and watch through at least the 9:00 mark. The Ole Miss mention comes in at ~8:57. It caught me off guard, but it couldn't have been more fitting.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
My favorite ones are the Wal Mart shop lifters that get caught. EVERY ONE OF THEM has had something wrong with their arms or shoulders and say they can't be cuffed. Every one of them deny they stole anything, every one of them says they will pay for what they stole if they will let them go.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I enjoyed that on so many levels and much more than I should have.

Had similar run ins with law enforcement. And it really sucks, but no one in my day would have tried mouthing off like these little Ole Miss fans.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
So many thoughts watching that. At nearly 68, certainly a different world out there than I grew up in. Assume these are HS kids since they won't be able to go to OM for the weekend after their father punchers them in the face that cruise around on their own boats drinking beer and telling the police they hope the worst happens to them? Gotta love the pu**y in the pink hat and tough guy's going to need a new phone. Did that guy really whine to the police the court date was on his birthday?
Be fun if there was a way for the Pack to have a running commentary while that rolled. Bet there would be some peak SPS smartass observations along the way.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
the small child on the right in the g string is what s keeping me from clicking on this video...not trying to be put on some kind of list

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I came across this video last night (got into one of those "karma" video kicks) and about fell outta my chair when it hit the ~8:57 mark. In case you don't wanna watch the whole video, these kids were searched after officers saw them littering, then they find the beer and start calling kids' parents that they're drinking underage. Start at about the 8:08 mark and watch through at least the 9:00 mark. The Ole Miss mention comes in at ~8:57. It caught me off guard, but it couldn't have been more fitting.

he will fit right in at Ole Miss...

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
So many thoughts watching that. At nearly 68, certainly a different world out there than I grew up in. Assume these are HS kids since they won't be able to go to OM for the weekend after their father punchers them in the face that cruise around on their own boats drinking beer and telling the police they hope the worst happens to them? Gotta love the pu**y in the pink hat and tough guy's going to need a new phone. Did that guy really whine to the police the court date was on his birthday?
Be fun if there was a way for the Pack to have a running commentary while that rolled. Bet there would be some peak SPS smartass observations along the way.
And Clinton in Helen saying "I'd hit it"over and over.

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
I can not believe the way that dipshat was talking to the officer. Telling him as soon as he's divorced he go do his wife???? He's got some serious issues.
And the very first guy saying his JEW lawyer will have something to say about this! Those poor girls don't really know what kind of dbags they are associating with. Not really sure the loudmouth will make it in society but should fit in well at Ole Miss. He'll get his butt kicked every weekend but he'll fit right in.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I can not believe the way that dipshat was talking to the officer. Telling him as soon as he's divorced he go do his wife???? He's got some serious issues.
And the very first guy saying his JEW lawyer will have something to say about this! Those poor girls don't really know what kind of dbags they are associating with. Not really sure the loudmouth will make it in society but should fit in well at Ole Miss. He'll get his butt kicked every weekend but he'll fit right in.

I'm amazed at the restraint of those officers.
Unfortunately, those girls are going to hang out with those exact type of d-bags their entire lives.

Reactions: patdog