OT: Weekend Jukebox - Summer edition

RochLion

Senior
Jun 3, 2001
623
952
93
cause tonight I’m going to take that ride
cross the river to the Jersey side







Jersey Girl, Boardwalk Angel, Under the Boardwalk….this is my summer in OCNJ

Hah, this reminds me of the time John cafferty was playing at bald eagle state park, a few days before finals my senior yr, and all of a sudden the electric just died. Didn't last too long fortunately. Fun talking to the hot chicks in bikinis nearby in-between.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitwit

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,257
30,773
113
Reviews indicate his live show is heavy new album and limited hits.
I've seen some of his shows on youtube and that seems to be true. Audio quality stinks on most of the the ones I've seen.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern