OT: Weekend Jukebox - Summer edition

RochLion

Senior
Jun 3, 2001
623
952
93
cause tonight I’m going to take that ride
cross the river to the Jersey side







Jersey Girl, Boardwalk Angel, Under the Boardwalk….this is my summer in OCNJ

Hah, this reminds me of the time John cafferty was playing at bald eagle state park, a few days before finals my senior yr, and all of a sudden the electric just died. Didn't last too long fortunately. Fun talking to the hot chicks in bikinis nearby in-between.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitwit

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,264
30,787
113
Reviews indicate his live show is heavy new album and limited hits.
I've seen some of his shows on youtube and that seems to be true. Audio quality stinks on most of the the ones I've seen.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?