For some reason I'm not really surprised at that.Sadly I saw them live in Chicago (Thalia) and they are weak sauce
Yikes! That got all jacked up and I’m not sure how!I never paid attention to the lyrics of the Go Gos “Vacation” until a couple of years ago when I played it on a loop on a family road trip to Florida. Not exactly to feel good song I thought it was.
cause tonight I’m going to take that ride
cross the river to the Jersey side
Jersey Girl, Boardwalk Angel, Under the Boardwalk….this is my summer in OCNJ
Reviews indicate his live show is heavy new album and limited hits.Oh man I like this new Peter Gabriel song.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/peter-gabriel-road-to-joy-new-song-listen-1234747162/
I've seen some of his shows on youtube and that seems to be true. Audio quality stinks on most of the the ones I've seen.Reviews indicate his live show is heavy new album and limited hits.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?